- Apple's Tim Cook calls for calm heads on China, US trade
- Sat, 24 Mar 2018 05:18 GMT - Trade tension between China and the United States flared this week.
- Rio Tinto CEO predicts 'common sense would prevail' amid escalating trade tensions
- Sat, 24 Mar 2018 04:54 GMT - Rio Tinto CEO Jean-Sébastien Jacques said he hopes China and the U.S. can resolve their trade issues.
- Trump issues ban against most transgender troops serving in the military
- Sat, 24 Mar 2018 02:28 GMT - President Trump issued an order barring most transgender troops from serving in the U.S. armed forces.
- Facebook employees say morale has improved after Zuckerberg talked to them
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 23:57 GMT - The Facebook chief executive has taken multiple steps over the past few days to communicate with the social network’s 25,000 employees.
- Fear grips US agriculture industry as China proposes hefty duties for pork, wine and fruit
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 23:33 GMT - U.S. agriculture is bracing itself to shoulder potentially costly retaliation from China on everything from pork to wine
- The creators of Apple Siri built a robot that can dismantle bombs or perform surgery
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 23:16 GMT - Inside of SRI International, engineers have created a robot that is equal parts bomb diffuser and combat medic.
- Stocks now in downward spiral, as political risk becomes bigger threat than rising interest rates
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 23:13 GMT - Political risk has replaced rising interest rates as the bigger fear in the stock market.
- Cramer Remix: The one bright spot after a tough week
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 23:00 GMT - Jim Cramer reveals the silver lining he’s spotted after a tough week on the averages.
- Boeing reportedly set to win American wide-body jet order
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 22:38 GMT - Boeing is close to winning a keenly fought contest to supply 787 Dreamliner jets to American Airlines.
- Cramer's game plan: Be prepared for more White House chaos
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 22:12 GMT - Jim Cramer shares his weekly game plan with investors after a rattling week on Wall Street and Capitol Hill.
- Uber’s self-driving cars were struggling before fatal crash
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 22:00 GMT - Uber's robotic vehicle project was not living up to expectations months before a self-driving car operated by the company struck and killed a woman, the New York Times.
- North America's largest steel tube CEO says tariffs are first step in revamping trade
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 21:53 GMT - The exemptions on steel and aluminum tariffs are only the initial round of negotiations, says Zekelman Industries' CEO.
- Justice Department proposes rule that would effectively ban bump stocks
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 21:11 GMT - Attorney General Jeff Sessions called the proposal a "critical step" in reducing gun violence.
- Start-up factory Y Combinator notched its first IPO with Dropbox, and others are on the horizon
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 21:03 GMT - Influential start-up accelerator Y Combinator has seen its portfolio companies snapped up in deals worth over $1 billion before, but Dropbox marked its first alumnus to go public.
- Veteran trader Art Cashin: 'We need things to calm down' in DC to get market going
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 20:40 GMT - U.S. stocks fell on Friday, but volume was "thin" says UBS' Art Cashin.
- What Warren Buffett says to do when the market tanks
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 20:36 GMT - In 2016, when the market fluctuated, Warren Buffett gave some great advice.
- Conservatives rip Trump for signing massive spending bill that ignores many of their priorities
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 20:32 GMT - Some of Trump's staunchest allies on the right were furious he did not follow through on his threat to veto the budget.
- Trump touted his spending bill as a blessing for the military. Here's what the Pentagon is getting
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 20:18 GMT - The omnibus allocates $144.3 billion for military equipment procurement. Here's a look at some of the big-ticket items.
- Warren Buffett recommends investing in index funds — but many of his employees don’t have that option
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 20:12 GMT - Many of his companies don’t offer such funds in workers’ retirement accounts. It’s a problem shared by millions of Americans, ProPublica and The Washington Post report.
- UK High Court grants Cambridge Analytica search warrant to ICO
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 20:06 GMT - A British High Court judge has granted an application by the Information Commissioner's office for a warrant to search Cambridge Analytica's London offices.
- Facebook fell 13 percent this week to below $160, the stock's worst week since July 2012
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 20:05 GMT - The weeklong tumble makes for Facebook's third worst week since going public.
- Dell's VMware deal may hinge on how the companies split up value from Dell's tracking stock
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 19:31 GMT - The key to Dell convincing VMware to move forward with a merger may be the value found in rolling up Dell's tracker stock.
- How the world is inching closer to eradicating polio
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 19:22 GMT - Polio is close to being completely eradicated. The only cases of reported polio are in Pakistan, Nigeria, and Afghanistan. Of these countries, Pakistan seems to be the closest polio-free country, according to The Conversation.
- Tariff retaliations 'absolutely not' done, China will 'come back hard': Former Bush advisor
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 19:16 GMT - China can't afford not to deal with the latest Trump tariffs, says Safanad's John Rutledge.
- Cardi B wants to know where her taxes go—here's the answer
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 18:58 GMT - "I want receipts."
- Here’s how much the stock market is still up since Donald Trump took office
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 18:49 GMT - Trump still has a large cushion before the Dow's post-inauguration gains disappear.
- While Dropbox soars in market debut, cloud rival Box drops 8 percent
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 18:29 GMT - Box shares fell 8 percent on the day Dropbox made its debut on the Nasdaq.
- Pivotal Software, majority-owned by Dell, files for IPO with over $500 million in revenue last year
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 18:16 GMT - Pivotal Software — which counts Dell as its majority stockholder — revealed a prospectus on Friday with its plans to go public.
- Trump security pick John Bolton likely to turn up heat on Iran and drive up oil prices
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 18:08 GMT - President Trump's pick for national security advisor could result in higher oil prices.
- Jimmy Carter says Trump 'reacted quite well' to North Korea invitation
- Fri, 23 Mar 2018 18:07 GMT - Former President Jimmy Carter tells "CBS Sunday Morning" that Trump "reacted quite well" to North Korea talks.