- California wildfire is now the third-largest in state history
- Sat, 16 Dec 2017 18:20 GMT - The Thomas Fire could become the biggest single fire in California history.
- The next crisis for Puerto Rico: A crush of foreclosures
- Sat, 16 Dec 2017 18:17 GMT - The foreclosure crisis could rival what happened in Detroit.
- Meet the home design company that gives full service interior design for as little as $79
- Sat, 16 Dec 2017 18:00 GMT - Havenly matches renters and homeowners with interior designers online to help create their dream decor.
- For clothing rental companies, Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year
- Sat, 16 Dec 2017 17:00 GMT - The holiday season isn't just a boon to retailers. It's critical to the players that rent clothing too.
- Trump to accuse China of 'economic aggression': Financial Times
- Sat, 16 Dec 2017 16:31 GMT - President Donald Trump will accuse China of economic aggression when he lays out his national security strategy Monday, the Financial Times reports.
- Trump calls wife of hospitalized John McCain
- Sat, 16 Dec 2017 16:18 GMT - President Trump called Cindy McCain on Friday to check in on her husband.
- Find out now how big your Social Security check will be in 2018
- Sat, 16 Dec 2017 16:00 GMT - Your Social Security benefits could change in 2018.
- GOP tax bill expands medical expense deduction for two years
- Sat, 16 Dec 2017 15:24 GMT - The final bill would let itemizers deduct medical expenses in 2017 and 2018 that exceed 7.5 percent of their income.
- Fingerlings are selling out everywhere—here's how a 28-year-old engineered the viral toy frenzy
- Sat, 16 Dec 2017 15:00 GMT - Here's who is behind the tiny monkey.
- Here are the $5 trillion worth of winners and losers in the tax bill heading for a vote
- Sat, 16 Dec 2017 14:59 GMT - It's being called a $1.5 trillion package, but the tax changes set for a vote in Congress would create more than $5 trillion worth of winners and losers.
- For a stocking stuffer, 10 books that boost money IQ
- Sat, 16 Dec 2017 14:00 GMT - 10 books to boost your financial acumen.
- Major media players start commission for sexual misconduct
- Sat, 16 Dec 2017 12:37 GMT - Hollywood executives and other major players in entertainment have established a commission to be chaired by Anita Hill that intends to combat sexual misconduct and inequality across the industry.
- Pharma billionaire Barry Sherman and his wife found dead in their mansion
- Sat, 16 Dec 2017 12:05 GMT - Toronto billionaire and philanthropist Barry Sherman and his wife were found dead in their mansion Friday, and police said they were investigating the deaths as suspicious.
- How to cook a delicious steak for cheap
- Sat, 16 Dec 2017 11:58 GMT - You don't have to spend a ton to fix a mouth-watering steak dinner.
- Far-right party to enter Austrian government after coalition deal
- Sat, 16 Dec 2017 10:45 GMT - Austria's conservative leader Sebastian Kurz has brought the far right Freedom Party (FPO) into government.
- US says did everything possible to help Italy cyber investigation
- Sat, 16 Dec 2017 10:28 GMT - The United States has denied suggestions it undermined an investigation into a massive data breach at the Italian cybersecurity firm Hacking Team
- The Republican tax bill saves grad students' tuition benefits
- Sat, 16 Dec 2017 01:24 GMT - It is a big win for grad and PhD students, and higher ed advocates who opposed the measure.
- Unsealed letter in Uber-Waymo case details how Uber employees allegedly stole trade secrets
- Sat, 16 Dec 2017 01:09 GMT - A bombshell piece of evidence in the Uber-Waymo trial alleges that Uber trained employees to steal trade secrets from competitors and hide their actions.
- Tax package could bring on a strong year-end Santa rally in stocks
- Sat, 16 Dec 2017 00:05 GMT - Congress could give corporate America one giant gift-wrapped tax package next week.
- Cramer Remix: Lending is my biggest worry in this market
- Fri, 15 Dec 2017 23:59 GMT - Jim Cramer highlighted his one big fear going in to 2018.
- Cramer's fireside chat: Tax reform will 'absolutely' help mid-cap stocks
- Fri, 15 Dec 2017 23:57 GMT - Jim Cramer took calls on tax reform and the bond market in an economically-driven fireside chat.
- Final GOP tax bill would increase deficits by just under $1.5 trillion, early congressional estimate says
- Fri, 15 Dec 2017 23:38 GMT - The Republican tax bill would expand budget deficits by more than $1.4 trillion over a decade, according to a congressional analysis of the plan.
- Cramer on winter apparel plays: Columbia's steadier, but Canada Goose has momentum
- Fri, 15 Dec 2017 23:34 GMT - Jim Cramer looked at Columbia Sportswear and Canada Goose to see which winter wear play could heat up your portfolio.
- Bitcoin futures are coming to the CME this weekend. Here’s what to expect
- Fri, 15 Dec 2017 23:15 GMT - Investors should be aware of key differences between the two contracts.
- Cramer's game plan: Strong earnings will drive the market higher
- Fri, 15 Dec 2017 23:12 GMT - Jim Cramer broke down the week ahead, in which data from Europe and company earnings could push stocks even higher.
- Find your new tax brackets under the final GOP tax plan
- Fri, 15 Dec 2017 22:47 GMT - Find out where you stand under the new GOP tax bill.
- GOP releases its final tax plan — here's what's in it
- Fri, 15 Dec 2017 22:30 GMT - The House and Senate GOP hope to pass the sweeping measure by the middle of next week, hitting a year-end target.
- P&G appoints Nelson Peltz to board effective March 2018
- Fri, 15 Dec 2017 22:19 GMT - The company said it has had constructive conversations with Peltz about a board seat as well as "strategic choices to transform P&G."
- How a cloud computing company is helping people mine for bitcoin
- Fri, 15 Dec 2017 22:18 GMT - Genesis Mining is a company aiming to help mine bitcoin as the process gets more expensive and energy-intensive.
- Randall Stephenson, chairman and CEO of AT&T, resigns from Boeing's board
- Fri, 15 Dec 2017 22:08 GMT - The company said in his statement that Stephenson stepped down in order to devote more time to AT&T.