- Here's what Cisco's CEO told employees about mental illness after 2 celebrity suicides
- Sun, 18 Nov 2018 15:06 GMT - Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins has been speaking out to employees about the importance of mental health. He sent a company-wide email in June after the suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain and another in October during Mental Illness Awareness Week.
- Black Friday isn't just about retail: Here's where you can get travel deals
- Sun, 18 Nov 2018 14:28 GMT - With summer vacation season in full swing, CNBC took a look at a few experiences travelers might want to try.
- Power outages and bank runs: Here are the 'cyber 9/11' scenarios that really worry the experts
- Sun, 18 Nov 2018 14:12 GMT - There are many scenarios that could make up a future "cyber 9/11," but history and private-sector initiatives have given us some clues of what that may look like.
- It won't be because of politics, but more wealthy investors see the end of bull market coming
- Sun, 18 Nov 2018 13:30 GMT - Investors with more than $1 million in the market haven't changed their view of stocks after the midterm election results, but bullishness is coming down for reasons that are not about politics.
- US shale firms offer $100 million to aid Texas, New Mexico
- Sun, 18 Nov 2018 12:30 GMT - More than a dozen top U.S. energy companies have pledged $100 million toward easing stresses on health care, education and civic infrastructure from the shale oil and gas boom in West Texas and New Mexico, the group said on Sunday.
- French protesters rail against Macron's fuel taxes with road blocks
- Sun, 18 Nov 2018 11:45 GMT - Thousands of French protesters hit out at higher fuel taxes and President Emmanuel Macron's economic policies in demonstrations across motorways on Saturday.
- Trump calls CIA assessment of Khashoggi murder premature but possible
- Sun, 18 Nov 2018 11:06 GMT - President Donald Trump on Saturday called a CIA assessment blaming Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the killing of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi "very premature" and said he will receive a complete report on the case on Tuesday.
- British PM May says changing leadership will delay Brexit
- Sun, 18 Nov 2018 10:40 GMT - British Prime Minister Theresa May said on Sunday that the number of letters required to trigger a no-confidence vote in the Parliament had not been met.
- Democrat Andrew Gillum concedes to Republican Ron DeSantis in Florida governor's race
- Sat, 17 Nov 2018 22:37 GMT - Andrew Gillum, the mayor of Tallahassee, posted a live video on Facebook on Saturday afternoon in which he congratulated GOP Congressman Ron DeSantis on his victory.
- Trump tours devastation wrought by 'monster' California wildfire
- Sat, 17 Nov 2018 22:31 GMT - From the ashes of a mobile home and RV park, President Donald Trump said Saturday he came to the heart of California's killer wildfire to fully grasp the scale of the desolation wrought on the landscape.
- Democrats won the House — now the hard part is deciding what to do with their new power
- Sat, 17 Nov 2018 22:02 GMT - With some exceptions, the Democratic House majority will pursue incremental rather than radical change ahead of a 2020 election in which they do not want to alienate moderate voters who helped them to win the House.
- How to keep recycling from turning into 'wishcycling'
- Sat, 17 Nov 2018 21:00 GMT - An expert tells CNBC that the wrong materials are ending up in the recycling bin – thus driving up the cost to process the materials and often making the contents useless.
- Some retirement investors are getting proactive in a wild market — but here's why they shouldn't
- Sat, 17 Nov 2018 20:48 GMT - Don't buy predictions that millennials 'don't own' as a philosophy. When it comes to cars and homes, they do.
- Hit hard by trade war, automakers hoping Trump will hold off on new round of tariffs
- Sat, 17 Nov 2018 20:00 GMT - The auto industry fears that new tariffs, on top of those already enacted on Chinese-made vehicles and imported aluminum and steel, could have a major negative impact on the American new car market.
- Here's why black and white TV is not completely out of style — at least not in the UK
- Sat, 17 Nov 2018 20:00 GMT - Although black and white television seems to be out of style, more than 7,000 households in the UK still use the monochromatic tv set.
- Why a new discovery means humans should keep an 'open mind' about extraterrestrial life
- Sat, 17 Nov 2018 18:01 GMT - Scientists in Hawaii have detected the first object to enter our solar system from the outside. Experts say its more likely to be a natural object we're never encountered rather than something deliberately sent by another life form.
- How a new breed of media companies is convincing people to pay for news again
- Sat, 17 Nov 2018 17:58 GMT - For years, digital media companies wrestled with charging for their content. The pendulum might be swinging in the direction of subscriptions as paywalls gain popularity and ad-fueled businesses struggle.
- Google Pixel phones can now take amazing pictures in the dark — here's a look
- Sat, 17 Nov 2018 17:54 GMT - Google just launched the new Night Sight feature for its Pixel smartphones and it works almost unbelievably well.
- How Blackberry's buying of Cylance shows the company is getting serious about cybersecurity
- Sat, 17 Nov 2018 16:54 GMT - Blackberry will acquire cybersecurity and endpoint defense company Cylance in a $1.4 billion deal
- Slumping home prices are creating a buyers market in luxury homes
- Sat, 17 Nov 2018 16:00 GMT - The rising inventory and falling prices naitonwide mean that discerning buyers can score deals on high-end property.
- Long Island City — future home to Amazon HQ — is one of NYC's hottest new spots for young people
- Sat, 17 Nov 2018 15:30 GMT - Long Island City — one of New York City's hottest up and coming neighborhoods — is about to get a whole lot hotter, thanks to Amazon.
- Amazon's 2 new headquarters will need bodies to fill 50,000 high paying jobs: Here's how to land one
- Sat, 17 Nov 2018 14:00 GMT - Hoping to land one of Amazon's new jobs? CNBC talked with former recruiters at the e-commerce giant about what candidates should expect.
- The way to prevent World War III: Avoid delusions about China and US leadership
- Sat, 17 Nov 2018 12:00 GMT - On the Great War's anniversary, it's a good time to ask: How can we prevent a World War III among countries with even more devastating, technologically advanced might and economic interdependence?
- China's Xi intends to visit North Korea next year, South Korea says
- Sat, 17 Nov 2018 11:31 GMT - Chinese President Xi Jinping intends to visit North Korea next year after receiving an invite from North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, South Korea said in a statement from its presidential office on Saturday.
- Fire-plagued California won't let insurers 'cram' through big rate hikes in 2019: State regulator
- Sat, 17 Nov 2018 07:54 GMT - Home insurers in California face potentially significant losses from the current wildfires but can't "cram" all of it into next year's insurance bills, according to the state's insurance commissioner.
- Google's new cloud chief has a culture clash ahead of him after 22 years at Oracle
- Sat, 17 Nov 2018 01:13 GMT - Thomas Kurian, who was named the new head of Google's cloud on Friday, is facing an instant culture clash when he starts at the internet company. Google and Oracle, where he spent 22 years, are embroiled in a bitter legal dispute.
- Trump's trade war with China could disrupt the traditional Thanksgiving rally
- Sat, 17 Nov 2018 00:12 GMT - Trump's trade war with China could disrupt the traditional Thanksgiving week rally
- California hopes to get the jump on fires by expanding its high-tech early warning camera system
- Fri, 16 Nov 2018 23:53 GMT - PG&E, the parent company of the Pacific Gas & Electric utility unit, is expected to become a major player in the early warning camera expansion, CNBC has learned.
- CIA reportedly determines Saudi crown prince ordered the killing of Jamal Khashoggi
- Fri, 16 Nov 2018 23:43 GMT - Findings from U.S. intelligence agency would counter Saudi Arabia's explanation for Khashoggi's death, which has changed over time.
- Former Brexit secretary: Prime minister's deal takes away all economic benefits of EU divorce
- Fri, 16 Nov 2018 22:39 GMT - Former Brexit Secretary David Davis says he thinks there is "no way" Theresa May's plan to leave the EU will make it through Parliament.