- Kohl's beats on earnings and revenue
- Tue, 22 May 2018 11:10 GMT - Kohl's has been experimenting with a number of partnerships to help drive traffic to its stores.
- Leon Cooperman: Two changes that could help fix what is wrong with our regulatory process
- Tue, 22 May 2018 11:02 GMT - Leon Cooperman addresses the SEC case against his firm, which he settled last year.
- Self-driving cars are scaring more people
- Tue, 22 May 2018 10:58 GMT - High profile accidents involving self-driving cars have heightened consumer fears over fully autonomous vehicles.
- Farm bill to get second vote in US House in June: Roll Call
- Tue, 22 May 2018 10:43 GMT - The House of Representatives will vote for a second time on a massive farm bill after the measure was defeated last week.
- China says it will cut tariffs on some auto parts and vehicles
- Tue, 22 May 2018 10:35 GMT - The Chinese Finance Ministry announced Tuesday that auto tariffs for some cars will be cut to 15 percent, while some auto parts will see tariffs cut to 6 percent.
- The market’s ‘fear gauge’ may be signaling investors aren’t buying the rally
- Tue, 22 May 2018 10:26 GMT - A concerning disconnect may be emerging between equities and the market’s measure of volatility.
- China’s secret goal is to crush Silicon Valley
- Tue, 22 May 2018 10:00 GMT - China's share of the global VC industry is growing rapidly. The trend threatens the supremacy of Silicon Valley.
- SpaceX leading the space race to launch humans to Mars
- Tue, 22 May 2018 10:00 GMT - SpaceX has upended the rocket industry, making founder Elon Musk the world's most disruptive space pioneer.
- When Silicon Valley VCs write the check, women get less, but that's changing
- Tue, 22 May 2018 10:00 GMT - CNBC Disruptor 50 companies have women CEO and female founder representation far above what's typical in Silicon Valley.
- How we chose the 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 innovators
- Tue, 22 May 2018 10:00 GMT - CNBC reveals the methodology behind the 2018 Disruptor 50 list.
- How Uber, Airbnb and other star start-ups scale up for success
- Tue, 22 May 2018 10:00 GMT - Some fast-moving start-ups break all rules to get to the top. But playing by the rules is crucial to long-term success.
- Meet the 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 companies
- Tue, 22 May 2018 10:00 GMT - These start-ups are on the cutting edge of big consumer, technology and business shifts — and already worth billions.
- Israel says it's the first country to use the US-made F-35 fighter jet in combat
- Tue, 22 May 2018 09:59 GMT - Israeli Air Force Commander Amikam Norkin said Israel is the first country to have used the F-35 fighter plane.
- Lava creeps onto geothermal plant site on Hawaii's Big Island
- Tue, 22 May 2018 09:51 GMT - Molten lava from the erupting Kilauea Volcano on Hawaii's Big Island crept onto a geothermal power plant site on Monday.
- NYSE appoints Stacey Cunningham as its first female president
- Tue, 22 May 2018 09:44 GMT - The New York Stock Exchange has appointed Chief Operating Officer Stacey Cunningham as its first female president.
- Russia is out to prove that 'doomsday' forecasts of economic collapse have failed
- Tue, 22 May 2018 08:32 GMT - Russia is preparing to welcome leaders and executives from the world of business and economics but this year's St Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) comes at a time when its international relations are more unstable than ever.
- US hikes tariffs on Chinese steel exported via Vietnam
- Tue, 22 May 2018 07:14 GMT - The US has raised tariffs on steel from Vietnam that Washington says originated in China.
- Oil prices have been given a boost, but they could struggle to head higher
- Tue, 22 May 2018 06:44 GMT - Oil prices have climbed, but whether or not that rise will continue for longer could be doubtful.
- Egg a day tied to lower risk of heart disease
- Tue, 22 May 2018 06:11 GMT - People who eat an egg just about every day may have a lower risk of heart attack and stroke than individuals who don't eat eggs at all, a large Chinese study suggests.
- Italy could be getting a prime minister no one's ever heard of
- Tue, 22 May 2018 05:36 GMT - Italy's Five Star Movement (M5S) and Lega party have reportedly agreed on who the next prime minister should be.
- Trump may reportedly lift US sales ban on ZTE
- Tue, 22 May 2018 05:10 GMT - President Trump may lift a ban on U.S. firms selling to Chinese telecoms giant ZTE, the Wall Street Journal reported.
- Growth of insured population comes to a halt
- Tue, 22 May 2018 04:01 GMT - The rate of people without health insurance is still well lower than when the Affordable Care Act was passed in 2010.
- Facebook’s Zuckerberg will testify to Europeans that ‘we haven’t done enough’
- Tue, 22 May 2018 04:00 GMT - Zuckerberg will meet with European officials following reports that a firm was able to access user data from Facebook.
- People are selling their royal wedding gift bags on eBay
- Tue, 22 May 2018 03:24 GMT - Some guests who attended Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's royal wedding have taken to eBay to make a quick buck.
- What China wants — and doesn't want — from a Trump-Kim summit
- Tue, 22 May 2018 02:51 GMT - Ending the U.S. military presence in South Korea would boost China's goal of minimizing America's influence in Asia.
- Quick US green cards are available to Indians — but they're not cheap
- Tue, 22 May 2018 01:24 GMT - Indians are discovering a quick — though super-expensive — route around the long wait for an American permanent residency.
- Sony to acquire Mubadala's stake in EMI Music Publishing in $1.9 billion deal
- Tue, 22 May 2018 00:05 GMT - Sony has reached an agreement with Mubadala Investment to acquire all its interest in EMI Music Publishing, for $1.9 billion.
- Bitcoin cash is a must-own, says crypto investor Brian Kelly
- Mon, 21 May 2018 23:27 GMT - Crypto investor Brian Kelly makes the case for bitcoin cash.
- Cramer Remix: Joint ventures in China may be a thing of the past
- Mon, 21 May 2018 22:59 GMT - Jim Cramer explains how U.S. companies may soon sell products directly in China, and it could be huge.
- Zillow's move into flipping homes is like Netflix's move into originals, CEO says
- Mon, 21 May 2018 22:42 GMT - Jim Cramer hears from Zillow Group CEO Spencer Rascoff about the company's recently announced move into flipping homes.