- Why Play Biz Whac-A-Mole
- Tue, 10 Nov 2015 10:48:07 -0500 - Small business problems pop up all the time so often that owners often jump on the latest crisis and lose time to solve problems before they become big ones. Here's one way to think about anticipating and stomping out
- On Veteran's Day, let's recognize all who served
- Mon, 09 Nov 2015 10:47:13 -0500 - Veterans Day has its origins in Armistice Day, which was first acknowledged by President Wilson in 1919. The first anniversary of the signing of the Treaty of Versailles took place “in the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month.” Congress made Armistice Day a national holiday on November 11, 1938.
- Teladoc (TDOC): What's in Store this Earnings Season?
- Fri, 30 Oct 2015 14:52:45 -0400 - Teladoc, Inc.TDOC , the first and largest telehealth provider in the nation, is scheduled to release third quarter 2015 financial results on Nov 2. Last quarter (the first earnings release after the company went public), the company posted a
- Allstate (ALL): Positive Surprise Due this Earnings Season?
- Fri, 30 Oct 2015 14:53:33 -0400 - We expect Allstate Corp.ALL to beat expectations when it reports third quarter earnings after the closing bell on Nov 2.Why a Likely Positive Surprise? Our proven model shows that Allstate is likely to beat earnings because it has the
- Can American International (AIG) Earnings Surprise in Q3?
- Fri, 30 Oct 2015 14:53:48 -0400 - American International Group, Inc.AIG is set to report third quarter 2015 results on Nov 2. Over the last four quarters, the company posted positive surprises in three, including +13.93% in the last, with the average beat being 5%. Let's
- Is Visa (V) Poised to Beat Fiscal Q4 Earnings Estimates?
- Fri, 30 Oct 2015 14:54:08 -0400 - We expect global electronic payment processing giant Visa Inc.V to beat expectations when it reports fourth quarter fiscal 2015 financial results after the closing bell on Nov 2.Why a Likely Positive Surprise? Our proven model shows that Visa is
- EMCOR Q3 Earnings Miss, Down Y/Y; Narrows Guidance
- Fri, 30 Oct 2015 14:54:22 -0400 - EMCOR'sEME third quarter 2015 earnings from continuing operations came in at 66 cents per share, which missed the Zacks Consensus Estimate by a nickel. The figure also fell short of the year ago tally by almost 3%. Weak bottom
- Pinnacle West Lags Q3 Earnings Estimates; Guidance Intact
- Fri, 30 Oct 2015 14:54:35 -0400 - Pinnacle West Capital Corp . PNW reported adjusted earnings per share of $2.30 in the third quarter of 2015, missing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $2.33 by 1.3%. However, earnings improved 4.6% year over year. Favorable weather in its
- Sanofi Beats on Q3 Earnings, Gives 2015-2018 Diabetes View
- Fri, 30 Oct 2015 14:54:44 -0400 - SanofiSNY reported third quarter 2015 business earnings of 89 cents per American Depositary Share, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 88 cents. Earnings were up 9.5% on a reported basis and 6.1% at constant exchange rates (CER). Sanofi (SNY)
- QLT (QLTI) Reports Narrower-than-Expected Loss in Q3
- Fri, 30 Oct 2015 14:54:56 -0400 - QLT Inc.QLTI reported a third quarter 2015 loss of 5 cents per share, narrower than the Zacks Consensus Estimate and the year ago loss of 10 cents. Qlt, Inc. (QLTI) Earnings Surprise | FindTheCompany QLT did not report any
- Moody's (MCO) Q3 Earnings Top Estimates, Revenues Miss
- Fri, 30 Oct 2015 14:55:10 -0400 - Moody's Corp.MCO reported third quarter 2015 non GAAP earnings of $1.11 per share, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $1.07 and increasing 14.4% year over year. Moody's Corporation Earnings Surprise | FindTheBest Revenues of $834.9 million came below the
- Molina Healthcare Beats Q3 Earnings on Cost Efficiencies
- Fri, 30 Oct 2015 13:54:31 -0400 - Molina Healthcare, Inc.MOH reported third quarter 2015 net income from continuing operations of 77 cents per share that beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 70 cents. Earnings also improved significantly from 33 cents in the year ago period. Increased
- FTI Consulting (FCN) Q3 Earnings Fall Y/Y, Shares Plummet
- Fri, 30 Oct 2015 13:55:12 -0400 - FTI Consulting, Inc. FCN reported third quarter 2015 adjusted earnings of 53 cents per share, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 52 cents. However, adjusted earnings compared unfavourably with the prior year figure of 63 cents, reflecting a decrease of
- Abiomed (ABMD) Down Despite Q2 Earnings, Revenue Beat
- Fri, 30 Oct 2015 13:55:36 -0400 - Abiomed Inc.ABMD reported earnings per share (EPS) of 17 cents in second quarter fiscal 2016, which beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 13 cents. Notably, this is the fifth consecutive quarter of a positive earnings surprise for the company.
- Iron Mountain (IRM) FFO, Revenues Disappoint in Q3
- Fri, 30 Oct 2015 13:56:27 -0400 - Iron Mountain Inc.IRM reported third quarter 2015 funds from operations (FFO ) per share of 55 cents compared with 57 cents reported in the year ago quarter. Revenues of $746.5 million fell 4.6% from $782.7 million reported in the